UNLOCK THE FULL POTENTIAL YOUR LASHES HAVE TO OFFER ON THE GO OR AT YOUR HOME
Create long and beautiful eyelashes in seconds without damaging your eyelashes with this premiere heated eyelash curler!
All ages and skill levels can finally have every lash perfectly placed for the best look.
Join the Thousands of people ditching their old curlers and embracing the future of beauty.
🔋 Battery Powered For On The Go Looks And Portability.
🖐️ Completely Safe To The Touch With No Risk Of Burns Or Scalding.
💡 Switch Operated With Built-In LED Light To Let You Know It's Ready.
Be The Envy Of Your Friends And Known As The person with the perfect lashes.
- No more clumpy or crumped lashes. And definitely no more dull or straight lashes.
Be protected with our anti-damage heating. Don’t worry about overheating, or burning your hands, with our built in protection system and on/off switch protector.
No pinches, tugging, or pulling on your eye-line. With just a simple lift, your curls will separate and curl beautifully and naturally. Achieve the perfect look, without the pain or clumpy lashes.
- Being the size of a pen Eyelash Queen Curler can go anywhere you go, and provide long-lasting eyelashes all the time for women with limited time.
A low price compared to expensive trips to the beauty store. Think about the cost of buying low quality eyelash curlers that break with a simple bend and compare that to a 1 time purchase that lasts a lifetime.
- Totally painless
HOW TO USE THE EYELASH QUEEN
1. Pull out the battery cell out of the aluminium pen and insert 1 * AAA battery. Slide the switch to ON position to activate unit. The green light will illuminate.
2. Let the curler heat for about 20 seconds.
3. Place the heated comb directly under eyelash line. Gently lift eyelashes with curler against your eyelid. Hold the position for 8~10 seconds (Do not press curler directly on the eyelid). Continue until desired look is achieved.
4. When finished, slide the on/off button downward to the off position.
5. For the best, long lasting results, we recommend a coat of mascara after curling.